A panel of renowned ethicists and scholars will expand the topic of ethics in regards to the notions of human dignity, economic interests, work relations, scientific progress, healthcare as well as the interaction between humans and machines.
Moderator: Urs Gasser, Professor and Executive Director of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society, Harvard University
- Effy Vayena, Professor of Bioethics at Health Ethics and Policy Lab, ETH Zurich
- Timothy Caulfield, Professor, Canada Research Hair in Health Law and Policy
- Pascale Fung, Professor at the Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Norman Sadeh, Professor in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University
- Jeffrey Ding, Future of Humanity Institute, University of Oxford