Organised by Promontory
- Robert Grosvenor, Managing Director Promontory
- Luciano Floridi, Professor of Philosophy and Ethics of Information University of Oxford
- Sue Daley, Head of Cloud, Data, Analytics and AI TechUK
- Kalinda Raina, Head of Global Privacy LinkedIn
- Simon McDougall, Executive Director – Technology Policy and Innovation Information Commissioner's Office
Join an expert panel for a lively discussion about Digital Ethics in action in the Private Sector. The event will address how organisations (especially private sector firms) can take practical steps to develop an approach to digital ethics. The event will utilise a recent series of discussions held in London between a range of privacy practitioners and academics addressing the practical challenges that organisations face in developing robust digital ethics governance frameworks. We will discuss the challenges we have identified through these sessions, and our initial learnings on this, before recommending practical steps that any organisation can take in getting better at digital ethics.
Please register for this event here: https://eu-ems.com/contact.asp?event_id=4391&page_id=9907